HEALTH BENEFITS OF TULSI HONEY
- Natural Immunity Booster
- Reduces Fever (antipyretic) & Pain(analgesic)
- Reduces Cold, Cough & Other Respiratory Disorders
- Reduces Stress & Blood Pressure
- Anti–cancer Properties
- Good for Heart Health
- Good for Diabetes Patients
- Useful in Kidney Stones & Gouty Arthritis
WHY TO BUY TULSI HONEY IN CG FARMS ?
- We collect TULSI from farmers across Tamilnadu. These leaves are washed with gloved hands.
- TULSI are later soaked in our raw honey and fermented for about 3 to 4 weeks.
- Once filtered, TULSI honey is bottled and ready to be tasted
HOW TO USE TULSI HONEY
- TULSI honey can be mixed with hot water. This drink works wonders for your throat, because the essence of TULSI helps clear your sinuses and Honey helps to soothe your sore throat.
- TULSI honey can be mixed with tea. Regular intake can keep you away from flu and illness.
TULSI HONEY STORAGE
- Store TULSI honey in a tightly sealed container away from light and from extreme temperatures.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Your honey may start to crystallize. This is completely safe but can make it look grainy and sugary. You can warm it in the sunlight to melt the crystals, but know that higher temperatures can cook the honey, removing its raw properties.
Honey should never be given to an infant below two years.