Raw Honey Is More Nutritious
- It has approximately 22 amino acids, 31 different minerals and a wide range of vitamins and enzymes.
- It contains nearly 30 types of bioactive plant compounds. These are called polyphenols, and they act as antioxidants.
- Many studies have linked these antioxidants with impressive health benefits, including reduced inflammation and a lower risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
WHY TO BUY RAW HONEY IN CG FARMS ?
- We sell 100% raw honey which is free of impurities, preservatives and added chemicals.
- While the extraction of honey from the hive we make sure that no bees are harmed or harvested.
- Our honey gets crystallize which is a sign of unadulterated and unprocessed.
- CG farm sell raw honey at the reasonable price compared to the other corporates.
HOW TO USE RAW HONEY
- Can be used as sweetener in cakes, sweets, juice etc.
- Raw honey can be applied on external wounds.
- Can treat sore gums by applying on it.
RAW HONEY STORAGE
- Store honey in a tightly sealed container away from light and extreme temperatures.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Your honey may start to crystallize. This is completely safe but can make it look grainy and sugary. You can warm it in the sunlight to melt the crystals, but know that higher temperatures can cook the honey, removing its raw properties.
Honey should never be given to an infant below two years.