HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER HONEY
- Ginger honey can aid in digestion
- Ginger honey can help relieve nasal congestion
- Ginger honey can provide relief from nausea and motion sickness
- Ginger honey can help ease cough and flu symptoms
- Ginger honey can help clear the throat and respiratory tract
WHY TO BUY GINGER HONEY IN CG FARMS ?
- We collect organic gingers from farmers across Tamil Nadu. These gingers are pealed and washed with gloved hands.
- Gingers are later soaked in our raw honey and fermented for atleast 3 to 4 weeks.
- Once filtered, ginger honey is bottled and ready to be tasted.
HOW TO USE GINGER HONEY
- Ginger honey can be mixed with hot water. This drink works wonders for your throat because the essence of Ginger helps clear your sinuses, and Honey helps to soothe your sore throat.
- Ginger honey can be mixed with tea. Regular intake can keep you away from flu and illness.
GINGER HONEY STORAGE
- Store ginger honey in a tightly sealed container away from light and extreme temperatures.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Your honey may start to crystallize. This is completely safe but can make it look grainy and sugary. You can warm it in the sunlight to melt the crystals, but know that higher temperatures can cook the honey, removing its raw properties.
Honey should never be given to an infant below two years.