BENEFITS OF FOREST RAW HONEY
- Forest raw Honey contains natural sugars and minerals, which can provide energy and essential nutrients.
- Forest raw honey has antibacterial properties, which can help to fight off infection.
- Forest raw honey contains more antioxidants than other types of honey. This makes it beneficial for fighting against free radicals and preventing cell damage.
- If you’re looking for a unique and delicious honey to add to your pantry, be sure to give forest raw honey a try! You can find it in our online store.
FOREST RAW HONEY STORAGE
- Store honey in a tightly sealed container away from light and from extreme temperatures.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Your honey may start to crystallize. This is completely safe but can make it look grainy and sugary. You can warm it in the sunlight to melt the crystals, but know that higher temperatures can cook the honey, removing its raw properties.
Honey should never be given to an infant below two years.